Wednesday, May 19, 2021

  Ah. It's already 2021. Covid attacked Earth. I graduated my Bachelor's Degree, passed 2 board exams and got my first job in the same year 2 years ago. Time slips too fast. I resigned my work a year after because of the dramatic shift of being a student to a corporate slave. And I really don't know what field will I pursue. Biomedical? IT industry? Telecom? These are the only choices I have in mind. Oh yeah, and don't mind me. I just type what my head is thinking, it is coming from everywhere, anywhere. I have got so much in my head right now that makes me float like I'm in drugs. I cannot think straight. I am waiting for my shot. I wish I can go back to where was my mind is like in review for boards days. That was too sharp, and now damn. The world is too big. So much to learn and so much to make choices and it pressures me a lot. Good thing I got the only close person that checks on me. A person that I argue with my life. A person that annoys me worse. A person that knows my loop holes, my weaknesses. And I personally appreciate what you are or what we are doing to survive this apocalypse. And this times of pandemic, I also learned that you should watch Better Call Saul first before watching Breaking Bad. Just my opinion tho. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment