Monday, January 13, 2014

Just… Reflect!

                The third grading had just passed. And we are now at our fourth grading period. The passed grading left us remarks which we enjoyed, suffered but more on fun and stuffs.

                We tackled so many lessons that were added to our minds. Well I guess I became lazier but I think, finding myself studying in this grading isn’t that bored. Days past, as in, time flies fast, we discussed and discussed, took lectures and graded recitations. But despite of everything, I realized that all those topics that were tackled are all interesting, that’s why I find myself not bored.

                In this next or should I say, last period of our last year at high school, I am expecting that this will be more interesting and I will find myself having more fun ‘coz this is the very last grading. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment